A list of fifteen really boring things:
1) From 1977 to 2011, the flag of Libya was simply all green.
2) The dot on the top of the “I” and the “j” is called a tittle.
3) According to the Guiness Book of Records, the most stolen book in public libraries is the Guiness Book of Records.
4) The word “dude” is said 161 times in the movie “The Big Lebowski.”
5) Giraffes and rats can actually last longer without water than camels.
6) The cruise liner Queen Elizabeth II gets six inches per gallon of fuel.
7) A 2″ x 4″ piece of lumber is really 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″.
8) Barbie has an actual full name. It’s Barbara Millicent Roberts.
9) Each king in a playing card deck represents an actual king in history: spades is King David, diamonds is Caesar, hearts is King Charlemange, clubs is Alexander the Great.
10) Falling coconuts kill more people each year (about 150) than sharks.
11) It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has itself.
12) Two of the three guys in ZZ top have long iconic beards. The third has no facial hair. His last name is Frank Beard.
13) Cows produce eighty-eight pounds of saliva every day.
14) The Texas Rangers lost to the Baltimore Orioles 1-0 on Saturday night, committing almost as many errors (three) as hits (four), striking out twelve times.
15) A snail can sleep for three years. Four if it watched last night’s Rangers-Orioles game.
Mike Minor (6-5, 4.56) vs. TBD
Game time: 12:05
How the Orioles hit against Minor.