Which will happen first?:
1. Rangers win a series.
2. Prince Fielder hits a home run.
3. Leonys Martin gets his batting average over .200.
4. Delino DeSheilds gets sent back to Houston.
5. Nick Martinez allows an earned run.
6. Ross Detwiler gets his ERA under 9.00.
7. Neftali Feliz gets his second save.
8. Rangers win back-to-back games.
9. Hell freezes over.
10. Elvis Andrus goes a week without an error.
11. Anthony Ranaudo strikes out more than he walks.
12. Shin-Soo Choo starts consecutive games.
13. Rangers team ERA dips below 4.50 (currently 4.55).
14. Rangers team batting averages rises above .215 (currently .210).
15. Rangers trade for Josh Hamilton.
16. Wandy Rodriguez starts a game for the Rangers.
17. Jeff Banister sits Elvis Andrus.
18. Rangers home attendance tops 20,000.
19. Jon Daniels resigns in shame.
20. A Ranger hitter records a second home run.
Today we unveil the new Rangers Rounding 3rd logo. It was designed by a couple friends of mine, David Soames and Dustin Taylor, who are wonderful art directors and designers that work with me.
I want to thank them for an awesome logo, where the top of the 3 actually rounds third. Cool idea.
Also, here is what a T-shirt and hat would look like. Hey, we can dream, can’t we?